10 Things I Love About Korea
Considering I’m officially starting my ninth month in Korea, I figured it’s about time to make a list of the things I love about this place. I’ve had plenty of time to acclimate to the country, the people, and the culture, so here we go.
10. The fashion.
9. The music I have been introduced to.
8. The food, even if I am a picky eater.
7. Being able to eat all the carbs and chocolate I want and still lose weight.
6. Spring and flower blossoms.
5. The opportunity to travel to other countries at a minimum of 2 hour flights.
4. One of my best friends lives 45 minutes away and speaks Korean fluently.
3. The kiddos, the friends I work with, and getting to go on field trips with them.
2. Earning my own income from a job I’m good at and regularly enjoy.
1. The experience.